1. The obstacle to fulfilling Your Dream: Don’t take the short-cut. Don’t expect immediate return or feedback.
Generally, the mainstream public expects all the adults to get a stable job and make a living out of it and live a normal life. However, for people with talents, they can’t be truly happy if they are not given the chance to pursue their dreams.
2. The obstacle to Fulfilling Your Dream: Fear of criticism★★
In everything you do, you will have critics. Nobody can’t be exempted from being judged or criticized. Everyone might be the topic of the gossip if you happen to be the spotlight in the crow. Keep working on your dream regardless of people’s reckless judgment. Those who criticize you will be those who envy you.
3. Only when we pursue what we love, we are able to achieve the highest satisfaction in life. ★★
4. The blessing and struggle come hand in hand.
It’s a blessing to pursue what we love. Nevertheless, it will never be an easy route. How much passion you have for your dream would be your capacity to endure upcoming frustrations.
The word “Passion” roots from the Greek verb πασχω meaning “to suffer”. Are you willing to “suffer” for your dreams? For instance, if you dream to be a writer, it takes years to complete and publish a book and you will encounter lots of doubts.
5.You do not have to be perfect to shine. ★★
It’s good to strive for a better version. But do not rush yourself and allow yourself more time to modify it little by little. Some researches show that perfectionism hampers success, which might lead to self-doubts, self-abuse, self-hatred, depression, anxiety or even life paralysis.”
We have seen people who want to get thing right by burning midnight oils day after day. They are being too hard on themselves and get frustrated in their attempts.
6. Cultivate confidence in believing your dream and envision your dream with concrete schedule and it demands utmost self-discipline day in and day out. ★★
Start from having a regular daily life with a balanced diet. No binge eating nor stress eating. Health is a key decider to pursue big dreams.
Make your dream your top priority. Execute your dream with a daily schedule will prevent you from giving up. Stick to it. It might take years to come. Never give up and make your dream a reality. According to University of Wisconsin neuroscientist, Richard Davidson, the anticipation of achieving your goals makes you work harder toward them.
7. Strive for your passion if it can make the world a little better. ★★
8. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears”~ Les Brown
It takes time and courage to pursue our dream. We are afraid of letting people down, especially if they are our parents. So many kids feel guilty realizing their dreams. It’s common that people choose not to pursue something higher because of fears and worries. People are afraid of failure or futile efforts.
9. It’s never easy to live our dreams. Oftentimes, defeats and frustrations are part of the route to success. ★★
You might encounter self-doubts whether this is worth trying. Thus, give yourself permission to fail by giving all possible efforts. The more times you try, the closer you are to your destination. It will be worth it if your dream would be helpful to the whole society rather than material success.
People will tell you that what you want to achieve is something impossible.
You have to be the first one to believe you can have what you want. We have found countless people bury their dreams for their whole life. You deserve what you really want.
#Regressive Belief system
People around us have seen too many failures. Consequently, we are told that our ambitions are not possible or impractical to achieve when we were a child. We were told that only those who are gifted or those who have better resources or luck are able to fulfill their dreams.
10. There will be people cast doubts on your decision. ★★
11. There will be challenges and obstacles testing our faith and perseverance. Resistance is demanded.
12. The obstacle to fulfilling your dream: distractions
Don’t focus on other’s life or personal achievements. Don’t compare yourself with others. What you desire in life has nothing to do with others. You won’t be satisfied in having other’s life. Allow yourself the rights to dream big!
13. What’re your stimulants? Self-interest, sense of superiority, or the well-being or the society? Will you dream help more people to live a better life?
14. Do not make it a habit to take on multiple projects at once, which would probably end up not getting anything done. Mastering a single area promise the highest productivity.
15. Give yourself timelines and give yourself a fixed time to rest.