Psychology: Why People Blame Others?
Everyone gets hurt and most people have been misjudged, devalued or wronged by someone. What I learn from life, those who are doing well with their lives are not those who never get hurt. Those who are doing well in life are those who never complain and those who never blame anyone and anything. They focus on the solutions instead. Those who are doing well with their life are givers rather than takers by nature. They are caring, compassionate and generous. They are discreet in words and behaviours.
As you perceive yourself a victim or the unbeloved …
In truth, as we tend to blame others, we make ourselves a victim or the weak. As you perceive yourself a victim, you doom to bear unshakable negative emotions, particularly anger, bitterness and grievance consciously or not. In truth, you make yourself powerless and vulnerable as you tend to blame the circumstance.
Are You Conscious of…
As you tend to blame others, you push people away. As we tend to blame others, we lose empathy for others. Research shows that narcissists are prone to blame others. I would say, narcissists are less conscious of their flaws and errors. That’s a warning sign indeed. As we fail to be aware of our mistakes, we can’t be a better me nor build a better future. History repeats if we never correct ourselves. Be aware of the seven deadly sins, such as anger, pride, greed and jealousy.
Toxic Emotions Are Contagious
A study found blame is contagious. As you tend to blame anyone or anything, those around you are more likely to cast blame on others. In a word, as we blame, we cast a negative influence on people around us, including ourselves.
Take Advice from the Bible
“Let anyone of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her” (John 8:7).
Margaret W. Lavigne
- The Benefits of Imperfections
- Interpersonal Relationships｜ Teach People How to Treat You
- The Key Factor to Success｜Benefits of “Delayed Gratification”
- 16 Main Themes in the Bible
- Psychology｜Why People Blame Others?
- Mental Health: The Inability to Forgive Sabotages Your Immune System
- Poison of Global Capitalist Society ｜Universal Job Snobbery and Anxiety Epidemic
- Common Causes of Liver Disease and Brain Fog: Chronic Stress and Depression
- Save Regrets in Life: Tips to Repair and Fix Parent-Child Relationship
- Negative Thoughts Proved to Change Your Genes
- Suppressed Anger and Depression Potentially Leads to Liver Disease and Brain Fog
- Fight Against Coronavirus: Avoid Common Causes of Chronic Inflammation
- In-Depth Explanation of How Our Neck Causes Headaches
- Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak: Comparing SARS & Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Anti-Aging: 8 Health Benefits of Fasting Diet
- GERD and Acid Reflux Potentially Cause Tooth Decay
- Our Gut is Made up of Neuron Connections
- Chronic Stress and Fat Storage: Cortisol Affects Fat Distribution and Fat Accumulation
- Damaged Neurons Can Potentially Be Cured
- Connection Between Brain and Stomach Is Bidirectional
- Gut Is Made up of Neuron Connections.
- Crimes Against Humanity：Shame on WHO Director-General Tedros
- COVID-19: Solutions to Shortage Of Masks
- Tips to Embrace Positive Emotions: Smiling with Eyes Comforts Your Brain
- #WhyIDidn’tReport｜“Too many of us have never felt safe” in a “victim-blaming＂culture…
- Bullying is a Worldwide phenomenon: How Does the World Treat the Weak and the Disadvantaged in Capitalist Society?
- Neuroscience: Multitasking Leads to Brain Damage