# Inspiration 1: According to the Bible’s instruction, “The tongue has the power of life and death” (Proverbs 18:21).
By misjudging people, we’re doing them injustice. That’s partly why the Bible says “For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you” (Matthew 7:1-2).
Malicious words potentially lead to violence, bullying and persecution. Thus, the Bible says those who do “not keep a tight rein on their tongues…their religion is worthless” for “whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit” (Proverbs 20:19, 1 Peter 3:10 ESV).
God expects us to “Strive for peace with everyone” and be “impartial” (Hebrews 12:14; James 3:17-18). Pride is the capital sin among the seven deadly sins.  Generally, pride and social prejudice lead to conflicts, persecution, bullying, discrimination and violence in the world, which paves the way for countless tragedies on earth. The Bible stresses the fact that “Everyone who is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD; Assuredly, he will not be unpunished” (Proverbs 16:5). 
# Inspiration 2. “God promises to make something good out of the storm that brings devastation to your life” (Roman 8: 28).
According to the Bible, all that we know now “is partial and incomplete” but “we will see everything with perfect clarity” (1 Corinthians 13:12, NLT). God’s mighty power, “wisdom and knowledge” are unfathomable and “inscrutable,” which is incapable of being interpreted or analyzed (Romans 11:33). God sees things differently from us.
God expects us to “rejoice in our sufferings,” because “trials of various kinds” are training to make us “perfect and complete” (Romans 5:3-6, James 1:1-27). Negative emotions blind our visions to see the blessings behind a traumatic event. God expects us to “Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing” (James 1:2-4).
The Bible says, “When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17-18).“Special Providence” refers to God’s mighty intervention in the life of people (Exodus 7:3; 9:12; 10:1, 20, 27; 11:10; 14:8). The Bible says, “all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose”( Romans 8:28).
# Inspiration 3: God is waiting patiently for people to come to “repentance” (Psalm 103:8; 2 Peter 3:8-9).
The seven deadly sins in the Bible are common weaknesses of human beings, including pride, anger, lust, laziness, love of money, binge eating and jealousy. The Bible says, “if you do wrong, be afraid” (Romans 13:4). It’s comforting to know that “love covers over a multitude of sins” (1 Peter 4:8).
# Inspiration 4: As to luck, “this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God” (Ephesians 2:8).
It is assured that “Every good gift and every perfect gift are from above,” such as inner peace (James 1:17; NLT, Jeremiah 29:11). Inner peace from God “surpasses all understanding,” which “will guard your hearts” in the hard times (Philippians 4:7).
# Inspiration 5: The Bible says, “Keep no record of wrongs” and “leave room for God’s wrath” (1 Peter 4:8, Romans 12:18-19).
Anger destroys compassion and love in a heartbeat and brings out the worst version of ourselves. Satan utilizes human weakness and Satan loves the smell of negative emotions. According to the Bible, we are living in a “dark world,” (Ephesians 6:12-16). Seek approval and rewards from God. Do not seek rewards from the world.
# Inspiration 6: The righteous will be “grieved by various trials,” because the “genuineness” of faith will be tested before the chosen ones receive the admission tickets to heaven (1 Peter 1:3-9). As the righteous “persevere” at righteousness “under trial,” they will earn the approval from God and “receive the crown of life,” namely eternal life (James 1:12).
That’s why the Bible says, “Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you” (I Peter 4:12). The Bible says, “we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope…Because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts” (Roman 5:3-5).
That fully explains why the Bible says, “You need to persevere” at God’s will in all circumstance and “when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised” (Hebrews 10:36). The Bible says, “by testing you may discern what is the will of God” (Romans 12:2).
# Inspiration 7: Be aware of little faith, namely wavering faith. Those who have little faith and trust in God, their hope will perish too (Job 8:13-15).
Our every move demonstrates what we truly believe. How we utilize our time demonstrates what we truly believe. Faith is “the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen” (Hebrews 11:1).
Fear of the unknown usually leads to anxiety, pessimism or even loss of hope. People can’t stop worrying. People dread losing something or someone valuable. People dread of uncertainty. Those who do not have faith in God are doomed to suffer from unshakable anxiety.
# Inspiration 8: According to the Bible, all that we know now “is partial and incomplete” but “we will see everything with perfect clarity” (1 Corinthians 13:12, NLT).
That’s why the Bible says, “do not rely on our “own understanding “and “Do not be wise in your own eyes” (Proverbs 3:5-6, Proverbs 3:7-8).
Margaret W. Lavigne
- Psychology｜Detrimental Effects of Authoritarian Parenting
- Psychology｜Why People Blame Others?
- Mental Health: The Inability to Forgive Sabotages Your Immune System
- Poison of Global Capitalist Society ｜Universal Job Snobbery and Anxiety Epidemic
- Common Causes of Liver Disease and Brain Fog: Chronic Stress and Depression
- Save Regrets in Life: Tips to Repair and Fix Parent-Child Relationship
- Negative Thoughts Proved to Change Your Genes
- Suppressed Anger and Depression Potentially Leads to Liver Disease and Brain Fog
- Fight Against Coronavirus: Avoid Common Causes of Chronic Inflammation
- In-Depth Explanation of How Our Neck Causes Headaches
- Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak: Comparing SARS & Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Anti-Aging: 8 Health Benefits of Fasting Diet
- GERD and Acid Reflux Potentially Cause Tooth Decay
- Our Gut is Made up of Neuron Connections
- Chronic Stress and Fat Storage: Cortisol Affects Fat Distribution and Fat Accumulation
- Damaged Neurons Can Potentially Be Cured
- Connection Between Brain and Stomach Is Bidirectional
- Gut Is Made up of Neuron Connections.
- Crimes Against Humanity：Shame on WHO Director-General Tedros
- COVID-19: Solutions to Shortage Of Masks
- Tips to Embrace Positive Emotions: Smiling with Eyes Comforts Your Brain
- #WhyIDidn’tReport｜“Too many of us have never felt safe” in a “victim-blaming＂culture…
- Bullying is a Worldwide phenomenon: How Does the World Treat the Weak and the Disadvantaged in Capitalist Society?
- Neuroscience: Multitasking Leads to Brain Damage