｜Wise Library 1985 ｜
1.“Create a vision that makes you wanna jump out of bed in the morning.” – Jordan Belfort
Margaret W. Lavigne: If there are faith, goals, hope and optimism in your heart, you won’t feel sleepy but energetic all the time. Be aware of unshakable anxiety. That’s a sign of your fear, doubts, pessimism and wavering heart.
2. “I’m a person who gets better with practice. Getting older is awesome because you get more practice.”-Zooey Deschanel
Margaret W. Lavigne: As you get more practice, you do things better without fretting and you earn confidence more easily. As you get older, you deal with frustration and uncertainty better.
3. “If I could give my teenaged self any advice, it would be ‘Calm down!'”-Zooey Deschanel
Margaret W. Lavigne: Why people rush to become a better me? Why people risk their life to accumulate more wealth which they don’t necessarily need? Chances are, we value others more than ourselves. Chances are, we value ourselves based on others’ feedback.
4.“You should be far more concerned with your current trajectory than with your current results.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
5.“Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
Margaret W. Lavigne: Every action you take matters. Celebrate little victories.
6.“ People tend to give up. If you have persistence, you will come out ahead of most people…When you do something, you might fail… It’s because you have not learnt enough. Do it differently each time. One day, you will do it right. Failure is your friend.” – Jordan Belfort
Margaret W. Lavigne: If you believe in luck, do your best to earn approval and luck from God.
“The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’” – Mark Zuckerberg
“When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favour.”－Elon Musk
“If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not. There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live…What inspires you? What do you love about the future?”-Elon Musk
“People with big dreams will always have doubters. Accept them. In fact, welcome them with open arms.”－Mark Zuckerberg
Margaret W. Lavigne
- The Benefits of Imperfections
- Interpersonal Relationships｜ Teach People How to Treat You
- The Key Factor to Success｜Benefits of “Delayed Gratification”
- 16 Main Themes in the Bible
- Psychology｜Why People Blame Others?
- Mental Health: The Inability to Forgive Sabotages Your Immune System
- Poison of Global Capitalist Society ｜Universal Job Snobbery and Anxiety Epidemic
- Common Causes of Liver Disease and Brain Fog: Chronic Stress and Depression
- Save Regrets in Life: Tips to Repair and Fix Parent-Child Relationship
- Negative Thoughts Proved to Change Your Genes
- Suppressed Anger and Depression Potentially Leads to Liver Disease and Brain Fog
- Fight Against Coronavirus: Avoid Common Causes of Chronic Inflammation
- In-Depth Explanation of How Our Neck Causes Headaches
- Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak: Comparing SARS & Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Anti-Aging: 8 Health Benefits of Fasting Diet
- GERD and Acid Reflux Potentially Cause Tooth Decay
- Our Gut is Made up of Neuron Connections
- Chronic Stress and Fat Storage: Cortisol Affects Fat Distribution and Fat Accumulation
- Damaged Neurons Can Potentially Be Cured
- Connection Between Brain and Stomach Is Bidirectional
- Gut Is Made up of Neuron Connections.
- Crimes Against Humanity：Shame on WHO Director-General Tedros
- COVID-19: Solutions to Shortage Of Masks
- Tips to Embrace Positive Emotions: Smiling with Eyes Comforts Your Brain
- #WhyIDidn’tReport｜“Too many of us have never felt safe” in a “victim-blaming＂culture…
- Bullying is a Worldwide phenomenon: How Does the World Treat the Weak and the Disadvantaged in Capitalist Society?
- Neuroscience: Multitasking Leads to Brain Damage