Research Writer: Margaret W. Lavigne
- Mental Stress Affects Our Bone Density and Blood Sugar Levels
- Negative Thoughts Proved to Change Your Genes
- Suppressed Anger and Depression Potentially Leads to Liver Disease and Brain Fog
- Fight Against Coronavirus: Avoid Common Causes of Chronic Inflammation
- In-Depth Explanation of How Our Neck Causes Headaches
- Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak: Comparing SARS & Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Anti-Aging: 8 Health Benefits of Fasting Diet
- GERD and Acid Reflux Potentially Cause Tooth Decay
- Our Gut is Made up of Neuron Connections
- Chronic Stress and Fat Storage: Cortisol Affects Fat Distribution and Fat Accumulation
- Damaged Neurons Can Potentially Be Cured
- Connection Between Brain and Stomach Is Bidirectional
- Gut Is Made up of Neuron Connections.
- Crimes Against Humanity：Shame on WHO Director-General Tedros
- COVID-19: Solutions to Shortage Of Masks
- Unforgiveness: Failing to Forgive Sabotages Your Mental and Physical Health
- Tips to Embrace Positive Emotions: Smiling with Eyes Comforts Your Brain
- Global Capitalist Society ｜Universal Job Snobbery and Anxiety Epidemic
- Common Causes of Liver Disease and Brain Fog: Chronic Stress and Depression
- Netflix|The Victims’ Game | Review| Trauma, Sense of Worthlessness and Lose of Hope
- Negative Thoughts Change Our Gene Expression
- Save Regrets in Life: Tips to Repair and Fix Parent-Child Relationship
Contact Margaret W. Lavigne at Gmail: email@example.com
Thought-Provoking Inspirations from the Bible
- It is assured that “Every good gift and every perfect gift are from above” (James 1:17). Thus, “work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” for we are living under God’s supervision and judgment (Philippians 2:12-13).
- As elaborated in the Bible, “Those who have knowledge” are obligated to “muster their strength,” because “people perish for lack of knowledge” (Proverbs 24:5, Hosea 4:6).
- According to the Bible’s instruction, “The tongue has the power of life and death” (Proverbs 18:21). Thus, the Bible says those who do “not keep a tight rein on their tongues…their religion is worthless” (Proverbs 20:19).
- The Bible sheds light on the common character weaknesses and sins of human beings, including but not limited to pride, anger, lust, apathy, love of money, binge eating and vanity. It’s a commonplace thing that people have overtaken by temptations (1 Corinthians 10:13). That’s why God’s discipline is necessary.
- The omniscient God’s mighty power is assured “for God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil” (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14).
- Do not keep “record of wrongs” (In Hebrews 13:5; 1 Peter 4:8). God says “Vengeance is mine, I will repay.” (Romans 12:19). God will do the justice in due time (Matthew 12:36 NIV). The Bible says, “If it is possible…live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge…leave room for God’s wrath” for God will repay the evil deeds (Romans 12:18-19).“Special providence” witnesses God’s mighty power, God’s justice and God’s existence that God intervenes in the life of people by giving miracles or punishment (Isaiah 14:24).