Jews are known as people of the book. Jewish’s spiritual leaders are named rabbis. Further, the six-pointed Star of David is the symbol of Judaism
GREAT JEWISH QUOTES ON WEALTH & CHARITY
“A truly generous man is he that always gives, whether it be much or little, before he is asked.” －Orchot Tsadikim
“Religious Jews believe that all things come from God, as God owns everything. ”― H.W. Charles, The Money Code: Become a Millionaire With the Ancient Jewish Code
“Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have.” (Hebrew 13:5)
- First, mend yourself and then mend others.
Famous Jewish Proverbs & Sayings
“To be kind is more important to be right. Many times, what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens.”―Famous Jewish Proverb
- It’s not your responsibility to finish the work of protecting the world, but you are not free to desist from it either.
desist: To cease doing something.
The Hebrew word for peace is shalom, which is derived from one of the names of God. Hebrew values the idea of “completeness ” and”whole,” which is in accordance with the teachings of Judaism and Torah. They believe that only when a true state of “wholeness” exist, everything will be “complete” and true “peace” will reign. Arabic word Salam (Arabic: سلام, salām/ salaam) literally means “peace”, which is also used as a general greeting in Arabian countries and by the Muslims.
- A little bit of light pushes away a lot of darkness.
- He that can’t endure the bad will not live to see the good.
- The worst peace is better than the best war.
GREAT JEWISH QUOTES ON LIFE
- A wise man hears one word and understands two.
- He who watches his mouth and his tongue guard his soul against troubles.
Jewish Inspirational Quotes About Life & Healing
- The sun shines brighter after the rain.
- You are only confined by the walls you build yourself.
- If a problem can be solved with money, then it’s not a problem but a cost.
- Be not sweet, or else you’ll be eaten. Be not bitter, or else you’ll be spat out.
- If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul －Rabbi Harold Kushner