15 Reasons Why Divorce Is Absolutely a Blessing in Disguise
1. Do not tie up your identity or social status to your marriage or your spouse.
2. If your marriage is a mess, you can never have true happiness. Divorce should be viewed as an opportunity to earn a second chance for a better life for the next decades.
3. Keep a terrible or abusive marriage is a shortcut to make individuals suffer from depression and high pressure. The causality between depression, pressure and cancer are proved.
4. It’s a commonplace thing that marriage goes through a hard time. But You can’t have a wonderful marriage if your significant partner doesn’t want to work it out with you. You should figure out your limit and when to let it go. A lifetime marriage is about two persons who are willing to fall in love over and over again.
5. If you can’t make your mind on whether to end the marriage or not. Schedule a vacation and keep a distance with the marriage for a while. If you find a better happier self alone, maybe that’s the answer for you.
6. Learn to be more independent. You can’t rely upon one anyone like forever. Even if you keep the marriage, your partner might be deceased prior to you.
7. There would be persons who claim their love for you. But You will realize who are the ones truly love you in the hard times, such as breakup or divorce.
8. Divorce is not for the weak. The weak can’t end a bad relationship. Only strong persons can end a bad love relationship. Only the strong persons are bold enough to bear the doubts of the public eyes.
9. Mostly, divorced women become the boldest, most optimistic and strongest people afterwards. We have seen countless divorced women survive and thrive after ending a bad or unhappy marriage.
10. Your future is literally yours and you earn the second chance to fall into love again with Mr. Right. We should not label divorce a heartbreaking experience but a second chance to find true love.
11. You have full autonomy and you are allowed to can go wherever you want with another person’s permission.
12. You earn more time to explore more hobbies and interest.
13. If you allow yourself to stay in an unhappy or even abusive marriage, you put yourself in a toxic love relationship without awareness or not.
14. The negative energy results in a bad marriage can make people sick, depressed or insomnia.
15. Having a divorce is much like turning a lemon into delicious lemonade. It’s a blessing in disguise.
16. The purpose of divorce: Change for the better.
17. Once you counter your fear, no one can shake you or defeat you.
Mostly, divorced women find their inner strength and inner self after ending a wrong love relationship by shaking off the public eye behind.
Katty Perry, Kim Kardashian, Wendy Davis, Sheryl Sandberg, Elizabeth Gilbert are just a few in many names of divorced women who prove to embrace a better life after ending an unsuitable relationship.
18. Do not settle for someone who doesn’t cherish your love and company.
19. A good love relationship gives you comfort rather than endless sleepless nights. And it’s about two persons grow together.
20. Getting a divorce is about admitting the mistake and correcting the errors with courage without feeling shame. Stick to an unhappy marriage is much like embrace a lifetime mistake for the sake of public eyes.
Every single relationship is just an experiment to see if you and your partner fit for each other. Those who stigmatize breakup and divorce are the culprits to tie women in an unhealthy or even toxic relationship.
Those who end an unhealthy relationship are those who harbour a healthy strong mentality. Those who aim to bury the rest of their lives in the problematic or even abusive marriage are extremely vulnerable and helpless indeed.
People should never assume those who keep a marriage are those who enjoy marital happiness. It is the fault of this society? As more people embrace deadly wrong ideas about marriage, there will be more unfortunate men and women on earth. That’s a foolish assumption lack of logic. Getting a divorce is difficult! Ending a bad or wrong love relationship is never easy.
No divorce = marry marriages = Those who are blessed and successful?
If anyone who tries to judge or value the quality of a couple’s relationship by their marriage certificate, I would be astonished. I can’t figure out how this foolish idea can be raised up and accepted.
Until now, it is never easy to get a divorce in many countries, including Taiwan. As long as one party is unwilling to end the marriage, many couples are forced to stay in an unhappy and unhealthy marriage for a lifetime. Because most people do not have the courage to sue for divorce in court.
Too many people were educated by mainstream society by treating ending a relationship as a failure of life. consequently, countless couples keep themselves in the wrong unhappy marriage for a lifetime.
We’ve seen countless unhappy couples spent decades of life together and died in regrets.
Unloved couples live together under the same roof without communication and affection and they keep the marriage for decades simply with the attempt to keep themselves exempt from the prejudice and discrimination of the public eye, that’s one of the ultimate tragedies in life.
Divorce: The Button to Restart your life
If a married woman able to walk about a relationship without encountering domestic violence or able to end an unhappy unhealthy marriage which is full of suffering, that’s something worth celebrating with champagne!
If a woman who chooses to stay with a man who does not cherish her at all, that’s the stereotypical symptom of self-abuse and low self-esteem. That’s a warning sign that she knows nothing about self-love and self-respect. Or, she might be the victim who prioritizes others before herself because of unproportionable compassion.
If a woman is able to take good care of herself first and utilizes her extra energy to take good care of people around her, that’s a win-win situation. However, if a woman who fails to take care of her personal needs and feeling and she focus her whole energy serving others, that’s the sign of begging for love.
It’s never easy to get a divorce is your partner is unwilling to let go of the relationship
Divorce can be easy if both parties are willing to deal with it rationally as adults. Divorce can also be unusually difficult if the other party is unwilling to let go of the relationship.
Divorce demands another partner’s understanding and cooperation. If one party disagree to get a divorce, the courage to sue for divorced is needed. Once again, it’s never easy. And I have seen too many women fail to walk out a terrible marriage.
Divorce is something which had been stigmatized for centuries, which trapped thousands of thousands of unhappy couples in a troublesome and even abusive marriage.
Divorce was label as a heart-wrenching event. It’s not. What is assured, keeping an unhappy abusive marriage assures a heart-watching life.
A dissolution of marriage and the separation of an unhappy couple can be the best decision for mature adults. It’s a great thing to end an unsuitable marriage without troubles, fights, slander, or backbiting. A decade later, the social aura has changed into a better direction. And we have seen countless women harbour gratitude for their decision of ending a bad or unsuitable marriage and secure a better life.
In the past, divorce was labelled as a failure or unforgivable mistake or even sin. That was a deadly wrong cliché, which causes countless tragedies on earth.
Why people fall out of love after getting married, or love eventually fade away either you get married or not? Get divorced won’t ruin a person’s life. But stay with a Mr. Wrong for a lifetime cost a lot than you can imagine. Many people perceive a naive perspective that everything will be alright after they get married no matter what. That’s not true for sure.
It’s a wonderful idea that lovers go through thick and thin together and support each other even in hard times, and love each other till death do you part. But, that only happens if you married the RIGHT man. And many unhappy couples are unwilling to admit that their partner is not their Mr. Right.
Don’t Be Afraid to Get a Divorce
Divorce can also be unusually difficult if the other party is unwilling to let go of the relationship.
For some case, if there is abuse or long-term negligence, divorce is absolutely the best option. For those cases, divorce means stop hurting and stop getting hurt. If you marry the wrong person in the very first place, you can never make things right no matter what. Be brave and wipe away your tears. Leave the person who made you heart-broken repeatedly. It’s hard to tell whether a man loves you or not. But it’s quite easy to tell whether he cherishes you or not.
It’s better to come out of a bad marriage that makes you unhappy than to stay and waste years of time on an unworthy man who did not deserve your affection, attention, and commitment. One party can’t save a marriage alone. It takes two to tango. If only one party keeps trying, then it can never be done.
Indeed, there are men who entered into a marriage for other reasons rather than love. They aim for something else and they reveal their intention afterwards. Many wives stay in an unhappy marriage for the sake of their children. But the fact is that women who can’t enjoy life themselves fail to bring happiness to others, including their kids. And their kids will be affected by the mother’s pressure or depression. People are able to find their inner strength as they make hard decisions or in times of trial.