Coffee & Vitamin B Consumption
Coffee Intake and Vitamin B Consumption
It’s worth noting that caffeine is also found in soda, cocoa, energy drinks and several types of medication. Any food that contains caffeine, such as coffee, tea, chocolate, potentially inhibit the absorption of vitamins and minerals and increase their excretion from the body. Caffeine can cause nutrient depletion, like vitamin B6, and interfere with nutrient absorption of essential minerals, including calcium, iron, magnesium and B vitamins.
Caffeine may boost our mood, metabolism and mental and physical performance. However, high doses of caffeine may be harmful to our health.Coffee consumption has been associated with health benefits, including decreased risk of diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, and liver disease. However, coffee consumption may increase the loss of surplus B-vitamin by excretion in urine.
Indeed, moderate intake of caffeine may lead to side effects to caffeine-sensitive individuals. That’s why pregnant women and children should avoid drinking caffeine or limit their consumption of caffeine. Research has shown that our genes decidedly influence on your tolerance to caffeine. Some people are able to consume more caffeine than others.
Caffeine increases our alertness by blocking the effects of adenosine and triggering the release of adrenaline.
Adenosine is a brain chemical that reminds us to take rest when we are physically tired. Adrenaline is titled to be the “fight-or-flight” hormone, which helps us to maximize our energy.
Health Risks of Having Excessive Caffeine
That’s why a huge amount of caffeine might lead to anxiety, rapid breathing and increased stress level. Caffeine-induced anxiety disorder is one of four caffeine-related syndromes listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), which is published by the American Psychiatric Association.
#Coffee & Diarrhea
Coffee might be helpful to those who suffer from constipation. Coffee triggers the release of gastrin, which speeds up activity in the colon. That’s why large doses of caffeine may lead to loose stools or even diarrhea in some people.
High caffeine may alter heartbeat rhythm. It varies greatly from person to person. If there are any changes in your heart rate after drinking caffeinated beverages, consider avoiding or limiting your coffee intake.
Coffee may lead to psychological or physical dependency. Some people might be addicted to the smell of coffee.
Caffeine is a chemical mimic that caffeine mimics adenosine. Adenosine is responsible for blood flow regulation and counterbalancing levels of other chemicals. From recent research, caffeine has a longer-term brain effect. The researchers found that caffeine “increased resting brain activity irregularity or complexity.”
Caffeine and Central Nervous System
For human beings, caffeine acts as a stimulant for the central nervous system. Thus, caffeine is a common ingredient to treat drowsiness, headaches, and migraines.
▲Does Caffeine Intake Ruin Absorption of Nutrients?
▲ Is caffeine bad for you?
Margaret W. Lavigne
- Negative Thoughts Proved to Change Your Genes
- Suppressed Anger and Depression Potentially Leads to Liver Disease and Brain Fog
- Fight Against Coronavirus: Avoid Common Causes of Chronic Inflammation
- In-Depth Explanation of How Our Neck Causes Headaches
- Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak: Comparing SARS & 2019-nCov
- Anti-Aging: 8 Health Benefits of Fasting Diet
- GERD and Acid Reflux Potentially Cause Tooth Decay
- Our Gut is Made up of Neuron Connections
- Chronic Stress and Fat Storage: Cortisol Affects Fat Distribution and Fat Accumulation
- Damaged Neurons Can Potentially Be Cured
- Connection Between Brain and Stomach Is Bidirectional
- Gut Is Made up of Neuron Connections.
- Coffee & Vitamin B Consumption
- Crimes Against Humanity：Shame on WHO Director-General Tedros
- COVID-19: Solutions to Shortage Of Masks
- Unforgiveness: Failing to Forgive Sabotages Your Mental and Physical Health
- Tips to Embrace Positive Emotions: Smiling with Eyes Comforts Your Brain
- Global Capitalist Society ｜Universal Job Snobbery and Anxiety Epidemic
- Common Causes of Liver Disease and Brain Fog: Chronic Stress and Depression
- Netflix|The Victims’ Game | Review| Trauma, Sense of Worthlessness and Lose of Hope
- Negative Thoughts Change Our Gene Expression
- Save Regrets in Life: Tips to Repair and Fix Parent-Child Relationship