Life is not fair, but everything will be fine and alright. I believe in compensation and it never fails.
A thought is a force and energy. Imagine that there are 200000 happenings in your life, some are lovely and some are not. As you try hard to memorize the most touching moments, you invite more touching moments. As you are grateful for your luck every single day, you invite more luck. As you try hard to record heart-breaking moments, you will have more tears. I guarantee. As you believe the world is so dark and no place for hope and love, you bury your future happiness. I have experienced all the aforementioned situations. It’s all true. It’s the rule. As we grip the pain of the past, there’s no future. We’re not living in heaven. Some people disappoint us and we might disappoint others as well, consciously or consciously.
Again, I believe in compensation and I believe in the butterfly effect. Focus on doing the right thing and watch our tongue. To learn and to be mentally strong. Life will get better. I guarantee.
As we believe we are being loved, we shine. As we believe we are being unloved, we get vulnerable. As you suffer, please believe in compensation and pray for God’s advice.
Bible Verses About Love
- Proverbs 10:12: Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.
- 1 Peter 4:8: Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
- 1 John 4:8: Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
- Corinthians 13:13: And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- Romans 12:9: Love must be sincere...cling to what is good.
- Corinthians 16:14: Do everything in love.
- Ephesians 4:32: Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.