Inner Peace: God’s Best Gift from Heaven
With a smattering of the Bible, wavering faith or little faith is common among human beings and Christians. Fear and anxiety go hand in hand. Anxiety can be identified as evidence of wavering faith. If you can’ stop worrying, it means you are scared, such as fear of the unknown. By believing in God’s arrangement, you will be free from fear. The Bible says, “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life” (Proverbs 13:12). A life without hope withers little by little. For those who are in distress, “Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9 ESV).
The Bible says, “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life” (Proverbs 13:12). A life without hope withers little by little. For those who are in distress, “Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9 ESV).
People are dread of losing their money or losing their face, both are highly linked to the trap of sense of superiority. People tend to be superior to others so as to be respected or to shield themselves from discrimination.
What is assured, when we demand ourselves to live a highly disciplined life by practicing the seven heavenly virtues laid out in the Bible, inner peace comes into being for no reason. Inner peace is the best gift from Heaven(NLT, Jeremiah 29:11). Evidently, as we are endowed with inner peace, everything gets much easier and vice versa.
Key Tips to Shake off Negative Emotions
1. repentance of the seven deadly sins.
2. the ability to forgive: Uproot your anger for someone or something by believing in God’s justice. What I learn from life, those who never blame anyone and anything are those who are blessed with luck.
3. lower your desire. Do not try to be superior to others.
People tend to hold prejudice against life challenges or stigmatize life troubles because they know nothing about “God’s discipline” (Hebrews 12:11). A blessed life is not an easy life without any life troubles and worries. According to the Bible, God grants the suffering of the chosen ones, namely the righteous, for justified reasons. According to the Bible, God’s discipline and God’s love are intertwined. Thus, when our life track differs from our original plan, don’t be scared. God has a better plan for us. It fully explains the strong connection between God’s discipline, life troubles and post-traumatic growth.
Going through the hard times gives us the chance to witness unconditional love. Sufferings teach us to be truly humble and compassionate to others’ pain. Pride is recognized as a capital sin in the Bible.
Future and Uncertainty
Life revolves around uncertainty. For those who do not truly believe in God’s existence and God’s mighty power, they are more likely to suffer from anxiety of the unknown. God gives everyone different gifts, talents and distinct life problems. According to the Bible, our talents are our prophecy for the future.
“The Seven Deadly Sins”
When it comes to the definition of a good person, people think of boundless forgiveness, obligatory tolerance and charity. People have no idea about the 7 heavenly virtues and 7 deadly sins. The 7 deadly sins are character weaknesses of human beings, namely the vulnerabilities of human nature. God favors no one but the “cheerful givers.” No one can bribe God.
Margaret W. Lavigne
- Negative Thoughts Proved to Change Your Genes
- Suppressed Anger and Depression Potentially Leads to Liver Disease and Brain Fog
- Fight Against Coronavirus: Avoid Common Causes of Chronic Inflammation
- In-Depth Explanation of How Our Neck Causes Headaches
- Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak: Comparing SARS & 2019-nCov
- Anti-Aging: 8 Health Benefits of Fasting Diet
- GERD and Acid Reflux Potentially Cause Tooth Decay
- Our Gut is Made up of Neuron Connections
- Chronic Stress and Fat Storage: Cortisol Affects Fat Distribution and Fat Accumulation
- Damaged Neurons Can Potentially Be Cured
- Connection Between Brain and Stomach Is Bidirectional
- Gut Is Made up of Neuron Connections.
- Crimes Against Humanity：Shame on WHO Director-General Tedros
- COVID-19: Solutions to Shortage Of Masks
- Unforgiveness: Failing to Forgive Sabotages Your Mental and Physical Health
- Tips to Embrace Positive Emotions: Smiling with Eyes Comforts Your Brain
- Global Capitalist Society ｜Universal Job Snobbery and Anxiety Epidemic
- Common Causes of Liver Disease and Brain Fog: Chronic Stress and Depression
- Netflix|The Victims’ Game | Review| Trauma, Sense of Worthlessness and Lose of Hope
- Negative Thoughts Change Our Gene Expression
- Save Regrets in Life: Tips to Repair and Fix Parent-Child Relationship