學英文就像小朋友學說話，初步學習靠的是仿效 (學大人說話)， 最後才會慢慢創造出屬於自己的句子。台灣的教育太重視文法和考試，讓語文成為硬梆梆的背科。當然學語文一定不能免的基本功：一定要下苦功。但用對方法就可以事半功倍。英文好的話也就能將更多時間分給其他科目了！
不要一次挑難度太高的挑戰，慢慢累積成就感和自信心，一步一步慢慢往上走才能走的順。如喜歡旅遊的人可以挑選travel articles，平日喜歡兩性文章的人可以搜尋 love relationship 的英文文章, 關心時事(topical issue)的人可以選擇CNN, BBC, Times 等等，當中格外推薦Ted Talk，因為這個頻道讓你學習英語的同時也讓你的視野與世界接軌。當然多看HBO等電影頻道或是美劇英劇（British drama series）或旅遊頻道（travel channel）都很有幫助，建議從自己喜歡的節目和文章題材開始著手，先累積興趣和成就感。
1“Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe.”
通常閱讀段落的時候, 建議一頁畫線最好不要有超過五條底線。那麼，如果一整面都是新的片語呢?那你就把文章看熟，片語看熟，熟到最後只剩下五個很難記熟的再畫線就好了。那麼你的腦袋中就會覺得: 我只剩下五個不太熟，學習的心理負擔也會小很多。
2“The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.”
tags: connection, love
3.“You never lose by loving, you lose by holding back.”
4“Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.”
5.“ Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.”
6.“The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life takes place.”
7.“I believe tears are holy, because they show us that the ice of our heart is melting.”
8“If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.”
9.“No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change”
10.“Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.”
11.“The obstacles in our path are not blocking us-they are redirecting us. Their purpose is not to interfere with our happiness. It is to point us toward new routes to our happiness, new possibilities, new doorways.”
12.“When you make a commitment to a relationship, you invest your attention and energy in it .“
1 I would like to express my love and gratitude to + 對象.
2 I am so grateful for your patience, your encouragement, and your gentle support as I went through (…) challenging process of giving birth to this book.
3 You nurture me, encourage me, keep my life running (…)Thank you for your unconditional love.
4 You have a beautiful spirit.
5 I love you for (…)drying my tears, cheering my breakthrough (…) Your friendship has been a harbor of comfort, healing, and strength of me, and I am so grateful for your loyalty, your companionship and your love.
6. Thank you for taking care of me, for sharing your deepest hearts with me and for treating me like a goodess.
7. Thank you for always reminding me of what I deserve, and loving me no matter what I am going through.
Thank you for guiding me with patience and compassion.
Thank you for knowing who I am and accepting who I am.
No words are adequate to thank you for what you have done for me over the years.
I never waver from my own true goal because of you.
And to you whom I was born to love, I will keep loving you as I always be.
這本書談論的是：How to secure true inner peace and strength inside yourself?
議題（題材）: self-reliance, freedom, sense of existence, spiritual guide, create loving relationship
“We make hundreds of decisions every day(…)based on what we think will make us happier(…)Most of the decisions are an attempt to master, or at at least cope with, the outer world. This is where we put out our energies-trying to get what we want and keep everything under control.In spirt of our best efforts, in spite of how hard we try to get things to turn out the way we want it to be(…)our hopes and dreams keep bumping into reality.We have a picture of how we always thought our lives should be, but if we really honest with ourselves(…)This is the battle you face each day(…).You have your picture of how things should be, how your relationship should be(…)you feel something is going wrong (…)staring at the pieces of our ego scattered all over the ground.(xv,xvii,xviii,xxvi)
- The Times | UK News, World News and Opinion
- CNN.com: Breaking News, US, World, Weather
- Travel Channel – Travel Shows, Inspiration, and Expert Advice
主題曲： La Valse d’Amelie (Theme From Amelie)
1.I like to look for things no one else catches.★★★★
2. Beggar: Sorry madam, I don’t work on Sundays.
3.We pass the time of day to forget how time passes. ～ Hipolito (The Writer)
4. At least you’ll never be a vegetable – even artichokes have hearts.～ Amélie Poulain
5. Without you, today’s emotions would be the scurf of yesterday’s.～ Hipolito, The Writer
scurf [skɜːf] 頭皮；皮屑；頭垢
6. Narrator: Amelie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It’s a perfect moment. A soft light, a scent in the air, the quiet murmur of the city. A surge of love, an urge to help mankind overcomes her.★
7. Amélie still seeks solitude. She amuses herself with silly questions about the world below, such as “How many people are having an orgasm right now?”
8. A woman without love wilts like a flower without sun.
9. So, my little Amélie, you don’t have bones of glass. You can take life’s knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him, for Pete’s sake!～ Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man
10. I had two heart attacks, an abortion did crack… While I was pregnant. Other than that, I’m fine. ～ Amélie
11 Life’s funny. To a kid, time always drags. Suddenly you’re fifty. ～ Bretodeau, The Box Man
12. Failed writer, failed life… I love the word “fail.” Failure is human destiny.．．．Failure teaches us that life is but a draft, a long rehearsal for a show that will never play.
window pane＝windowpane n.窗户的玻璃; 窗玻璃；窗口窗格；窗型格
drag n.拖累；累赘；令人厭煩的人或乏味無聊的事 v.拖拉；缓慢而费力地移动或行進；勉強某人來或去
Film: The Fault in Our Stars 《生命中的美好缺憾》生活英語
1.I don’t wanna ask you for any favors, but if you have the time – and from what I saw you had plenty.★
2. Please fix this for me.
3. That actually worked?．．．． Yep.
4. That was the stupidest speech I’ve ever...
5.Do you think that is cool? Or something?
6.You just ruined the whole thing.
Hazel Grace Lancaster: Even thou you have freaking cancer, you are willing to give money to corporation for a chance to acquire even more cancer? Let me just assure you that not being able to breathe?
7. SUCKS. Totally disappointing. Totally.
8. What’s your story?
9. I am quite unextraordinary.
10. I reject that.
11.You see, we may not look like much, but between the three of us we have five legs, four eyes and two and a half pairs of working lungs, but we also have two dozen eggs, so if I were you, I would go back inside.
12. She’s done a great injustice, so we’ve come here seeking revenge.
男女生了沒 The Ugly Truth (2009)罐頭都會愛情劇
1. I hadn’t really been picturing you that way, but it’s a nice image. ~ Mike Chadway★★
2. I want to thank you for getting me this gig, I would never have gotten it without you. ~ Mike Chadway
gig: 1. a job, usually in the entertainment industry.
3. The gun is my signature move.~ Jack Magnum
4. That sounded almost enlightened.
5. Well let me assure you, you’re in good hands.
imbecile [‘ɪmbə.saɪl] adj.n. 低能；弱智者
inbred[‘ɪn.bred] v. adj.先天的；近親繁殖
effing [‘efɪŋ] v.adj.髒話 該死的 與（fucking意思雷同）
mortgage [‘mɔrɡɪdʒ]n.v 房貸
tags: honesty, integrity, personal responsibility, truth-telling