TV Series 影集（The Carrie Diaries）經典台詞｜OST｜你一直說你很好，你總是這樣築起牆…
✿影集（The Carrie Diaries）經典台詞：You kept saying you were fine. You’re always doing that. Putting up walls and then leaving me to figure out how to take care of you. 你一直說你很好。你總是這樣築起牆，然後讓我盡辦法想著如何照顧你。
figure something out: 1. to decipher or find a way to solve the problem 2. to understand the situation of what has happened ; to understand why something happens 3. to discover
– Can you figure out how to do it?
– Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out.
– I haven’t figured it out yet.
– It took me a couple of days to figure out what had happened.
– He went on talking while I tried to figure out what it meant to Jenny.
– We’re trying to figure out what’s going on.
✿影集（The Carrie Diaries）經典台詞：The only place I wanted to be was with you. 我唯一想去的地方就是跟你在一起。
- be with someone: 跟某人在一起
✿影集（The Carrie Diaries）經典台詞：I’ll try but I can’t promise. I’m still me after all. 我會試著這麼做，但我不能保證，因為我終究還是我。
- promise v. 保證，承諾
- after all: 最終，終究。英文解釋: 1. emphasizes something to be considered 2. in spite of expectations